Friday, August 19, 2011

More Baby Pictures

Time to clear out some of the photos we've built up.  A few random notes:

First, our camera just absolutely sucks.  As far as I can tell it has, like, 8 pixels in the CCD.  The real issue isn't image size but light sensitivity - the CCD isn't light sensitive enough to shoot without flash, and we're usually too harried to set up a tripod.  So most of our pictures are annoyingly blurry.

Normally I am a total troglodyte when it comes to new gadgets - it's almost a curmudgeonly point of pride.  I mean, have you seen my phone?  But in this case even an iphone would be a huge step up in photo quality.

Also, poor Gabe, he's going to think his parents were nudists.  As I look through the album, 2/3 of the pictures are of me holding him topless - I had to search for these, or in a few cases, tastefully crop out my third nipple.  Listen, Gabe, someday when you read this on the internet archive, you should know: it's really hot this summer, and you're like a little radiator!




This is my impression of a seal!



Dude.....that was some goooooooodddd milk!

Daddy, just cuz this is the Internet, that doesn't mean you have to post nude photos of yourself!





CC is on duty!


I wonder if I can swing from that chandelier...


Mr. Mom in the purple Moby...I wonder if I should spit up first or poop first!

No comments:

Post a Comment