Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Can Haz Petzes

U-Mass Memorial has this "policy" where they don't allow "dogs" in the delivery room because they are "unsanitary" and "animals who lick their privates on a regular basis".

Now Lori loves our dog Cecelia very much; our first reaction was to get her a blue vest and bring her in under the guise of a service dog.  This would probably work for about 10 seconds, until she rolled over and begged for belly rubs from the nearest resident.

Instead I made Lori these "LOL-pet" pictures, to remind her of her other babies while she was in the hospital.  Our nephew Zach told me he really liked them (and had me read them to him about ten times) so I apparently have the sense of humor of a five year old.













For the LOL-uninitiated, a "bizzer" is a baby, and Cranbørt, well, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment