Saturday, July 9, 2011

Two Humans is NOT Enough!

A week has gone by and all of the immediate family has had a chance to hold the little guy while he was in a good mood (that is to say, completely zonked out after an epic milk binge).  Nephew Zachary was very good about touching the baby very gently and not touching him on the head.
Note to central command center: I am revising the original plan to corner the Earth's milk supply with two human slaves; clearly an entire human slave army at my beck and call will be necessary to complete the mission expediently.  To this end I have begun operation "baby burrito" - by pretending to be cute and innocent I have begun to build an army of zombie followers who will do whatever I request.
A few pics in no particular order.

Saba, Savta, and catbørt
Saba and Savta
Aunt Larissa and Weird Uncle Jon, with Cece and Nublet
Weird Uncle Jon
Savta: "It followed me home, can I keep it?"
Savta
Grandpa and a sack of potatos
Grandpa, carefully supervised by Nublet
Bubi
Bubibørt and babybørt
Saba
Saba
Cousin Zachary, Aunt Karen, Mommy
Yes, the little guy has a Saba, Savta, Bubi and Grandfather. Will this confuse him? No, this is chump-change compared to having me as a father.
Teacher: let's count to five.
Gabe: zero, one, two, three, four.
Teacher: Gabe, we start counting at one.
Gabe: my daddy told me if you do that you'll have off-by-one-errors!
Teacher: (bangs head on desk)

No comments:

Post a Comment